CELEBRATE!Trails Youth Initiatives
invites friends, families, colleagues and vendors to participate in the Trails Inside Ride.WHAT IS AN INSIDE RIDE?
The Trails Inside Ride
is an organized stationary cycling challenge and celebration using state of the art stationary bikes equipped with odometers. Each cyclist rides at a comfortable pace for five minutes
to fun, fast-paced music cheered on by his/her teammates. Volunteers track who rides the most kilometers and who is cheering the loudest and has the best costume! It is a fun event not a hardcore athletic event.
WHAT DOES THE INSIDE RIDE TEAM LOOK LIKE?
- Each team will raise money through on-line donations. Once registered, teams and team members receive access to their own personal fundraising webpage, as well as the overall effort of your team is recognized on the scoreboard. If a team captain or participant is entering multiple people, each individual will receive an email with a temporary password to their own personal fundraising page.
- Medals will be presented to the top fundraising team as well as the top individual male and female fundraisers, the team with the most enthusiasm/best costumes, and the team with the most mileage/km.
- Teams consist of up to six riders and each person rides for five minutes at his/her own pace. Children under 18 years of age have to be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cannot assemble a team of six, let us know and we will try to pair you up with other riders.
- Think of a team name and theme. The more creative and unique, the better! Decorate t-shirts or wear corporate shirts or team costumes to reflect your team spirit!
- Team captains reserve your team bike (up to six riders per team) and register it online.
- More than one team per company/group can sign up!
- Registration enables everyone to do online fundraising.
- On event day, the Team Captains will check-in the team.
- All riders are required to sign a waiver form.
- This event is for ages 18 years and older.
- Online fundraising enables you to reach out to friends, family, and business colleagues to supersize your fundraising goal.
- Online donations are issued tax receipts electronically for donations of $20 or more. Cash or cheque donations tax receipts will be issued and mailed from Trails.
- Each team is asked to raise a minimum of $2,600 per team.
- Final online fundraising totals for awards consideration are compiled before event starts.
100% of your donations go directly to the Trails Youth Initiatives programQUESTIONS
- Print the attached waiver form and bring it to the event.
- Waivers will be executed at the registration desk by each individual.
If you have any questions regarding donations, online registration, need a team to join or more information about the event, please contact the Trails Inside Ride
event team listed below or go to our Contact Us
tab for help from Trails personnel. Please note, if you participated in last years Inside Ride, during the registration process you will be able to select 'Returning Participant' and all of your information from last year will populate.
Trails Youth Initiatives Organizers:
Janis Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Werry email@example.com
Peter Cook firstname.lastname@example.org