is an organized stationary cycling challenge and celebration using state of the art stationary bikes equipped with odometers. Each cyclist rides at a comfortable pace for five minutes to fun, fast-paced music cheered on by his/her teammates. Volunteers track who is cheering the loudest and which team has the best costume!
- Team captains reserve your team bike (up to six riders per team) and register for the event.
- More than one team per company/group can sign up! Registration enables everyone to do online fundraising.
- This event is for ages 16+
- Online fundraising enables you to reach out to friends, family, and business colleagues to supersize your fundraising goal.
- Tax receipts for $20 or more are issued.
- Each team is asked to raise a minimum of $2,200. 100% of your donations go directly to the Trails Youth Initiatives program. Final online fundraising totals for awards consideration are compiled before event start.
If you have any questions regarding donations, online registration, need a team to join or more information about the event, please contact the Trails Inside Ride
event team listed below or go to our Contact Us
tab for help from Trails personnel.
Trails Youth Initiatives Organizers:
Janis Duncan firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Werry email@example.com
Peter Cook firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Carlton will be there to cheer you on!